Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page everything sucks.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.03.2007, 12:05 AM   #1
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I invited a bunch of people over tonight because I usually don't do a lot of social things. Nobody seemed to excited, but they all said they would come. I took off early, made sure we had food and drinks and everything, and everybody cancelled out. Tonight really sucks.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2007, 12:08 AM   #2
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
I'm alone tonight too.
*lifts drink in the air*
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2007, 12:19 AM   #3
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, maybe I need a drink. Or to jump off a bridge. It's cheaper.
Old 03.03.2007, 12:22 AM   #4
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
People suck sometimes.. Aint it the truth
My cup is full os coke by the way.
Old 03.03.2007, 12:28 AM   #5
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Yeah, but what are you gonna do, right? I mean, they are the losers. They missed out on some rockin' taquitos.
Old 03.03.2007, 12:33 AM   #6
finding nobody
invito al cielo

That's the attitude! Just try and make the best of what you got dude.
Goodnight
Old 03.03.2007, 12:34 AM   #7
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
I'm in a similar boat. I'm too old to have fun. All my old friends are either going nowhere or out of town.

Nobody likes to play scrabble or dress up in funny clothes
Old 03.03.2007, 12:37 AM   #8
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Sounds like my kind of party
Old 03.03.2007, 12:53 AM   #9
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I know how hard that is afterthefact, I hate that feeling. I was supposed to go to a hockey game, but I wasn't informed about my friends calling me, and so I missed out. Hung out with some other people instead.
Old 03.03.2007, 01:02 AM   #10
afterthefact
invito al cielo

I tend to go through 3 phases with it. Phase 1, I am glad. I didn't really feel like having a lot of people over anyways. Then, as it begins to settle in that, regardless of that feeling, they still cancelled on me, Phase 2 sets in. I begin to sulk and pity myself. And that would be where good ol' pride comes to the rescue, or Phase 3, as I like to call it. Who needs them anyways. They really aren't that cool and I am better off not having to hang out with them all night. So there.
Old 03.03.2007, 01:10 AM   #11
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
That's true. I often feel your phase 3 and end up not talking to the people for a while (or again), or I usually sulk and feel bad.

One time when I was underage we organized a beer party the following day, and there was a guy willing to buy us beer at a store. I gave him money to buy us a few 40's, and we drank as much as we could handle, and hid the rest for the next day. The rest of my (friends) took all my beer, and drank it for themselves and avoided me. So I stopped talking to them. But now they're all hooked on Ketamine and MDMA, so they're digging their graves.
Old 03.03.2007, 01:13 AM   #12
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Wow, that must have hurt. At least you are better off then them now, so screw em.
Old 03.03.2007, 01:15 AM   #13
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Fortunately I tend to be a bit of a loner, I make myself do social things because I know it's good for me and I don't want to be a TOTAL outcast. But I'm not the type that depends on my group of people in order to feel OK. Still, it sucks to make an effort and nobody care about it.
Old 03.03.2007, 01:36 AM   #14
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
The majority of people aren't worth the air they breathe, unfortunately.
Old 03.03.2007, 01:40 AM   #15
timtimtim
children of satan

timtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud of
I was hoping this thread would be about the great Dope song.
but yeah, I spend way too many friday nights at home. I go out most o the rnights but it seems friday everyone all of my 3 friends are busy
timtimtim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2007, 01:40 AM   #16
afterthefact
invito al cielo

What gets me is it is always the same people who give you grief even when you tell them FAR in advance you won't be able to do something.
Old 03.03.2007, 01:42 AM   #17
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Don't ever feel bad about staying at home. I remember the days when I never used to leave the house compared to now. They were some of the best times.
Old 03.03.2007, 01:46 AM   #18
afterthefact
invito al cielo

It's not staying home. It's the fact that I went through a lot of crap to make tonight at my place, well, at least enjoyable. $30 bucks at Meijer and an hour off early from work, and everybody ditches. Buncha jerks
Old 03.03.2007, 08:56 AM   #19
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I invited a bunch of people over tonight because I usually don't do a lot of social things. Nobody seemed to excited, but they all said they would come. I took off early, made sure we had food and drinks and everything, and everybody cancelled out. Tonight really sucks.

fuck them, its their loss, like you had food and drink and everything ready and nobody came, they really must be grade A dickheads. if i was there i would of went afterthefact
what the fuck is wrong with these people - i would'nt be so quick to invite them over again, dont let it get you down.
Old 03.22.2007, 06:32 PM   #20
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact

If I didn't live an hour and a half from you I would have come.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth