Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The official "Help ZEROpumpkins with his lame girl problems" thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.12.2008, 04:34 AM   #1
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Right I know you guys have much more important shit to do, so I'll keep it short (and in point form)
  • Drunk on weekend
  • Hung out with awesome girl @ party the whole night
  • Nothing happened (friend walked in while on couch), but got her number and myspace
  • Myspace is private, need last name to add
  • SMS'd her my email, was low on credit so dunno if she got it
What do I do now? Should I assume the worst that she got my sms and didn't want to add me to msn?
Rep to helpers.
Old 10.12.2008, 04:42 AM   #2
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Why don't you just call her, you know, with your actual voice over the phone. Ask her what her last name is for the myspace (hopefully she'll think it is cute that you cared to call "personally"). And then give her an open ended invitation to whatever shindig is going on next weekend. Ball is in her court.

Who gives a fuck about myspace? Just use it as an excuse to talk to her and/or see her again some time.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2008, 04:44 AM   #3
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Right I know you guys have much more important shit to do, so I'll keep it short (and in point form)
  • Drunk on weekend
  • Hung out with awesome girl @ party the whole night
  • Nothing happened (friend walked in while on couch), but got her number and myspace
  • Myspace is private, need last name to add
  • SMS'd her my email, was low on credit so dunno if she got it
What do I do now? Should I assume the worst that she got my sms and didn't want to add me to msn?
Rep to helpers.

Do youmean last weekend, or yesterday?

if it was yesterday, give it some time

if it was last weekend, just call her. She evidently tried to give you two forms of contact, she might have just been too drunk to realise that her stuff is set to private.

silly.
Old 10.12.2008, 04:50 AM   #4
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
you should call her and ask her of she likes sex.
if she answers "yes", GO FORTH AND THRASH!
if she answers "no", ask again but insert "please" at the end of the question.
Girls like polite dudes , you'll see.
Old 10.12.2008, 04:51 AM   #5
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Why don't you just call her, you know, with your actual voice over the phone. Ask her what her last name is for the myspace (hopefully she'll think it is cute that you cared to call "personally"). And then give her an open ended invitation to whatever shindig is going on next weekend. Ball is in her court.

Who gives a fuck about myspace? Just use it as an excuse to talk to her and/or see her again some time.
Yeah well I'm a bit socially..uhh....shy, i guess, so I was more so using myspace as a more casual way of getting in touch with her, eventually (and hopefully) leading to something more awesome. You don't think she'll find it a bit odd if I call her? We're not adults or anything.
Old 10.12.2008, 04:52 AM   #6
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Drunk girls are lame. That's the real problem.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2008, 04:54 AM   #7
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You don't think she'll find it a bit odd if I call her? We're not adults or anything.
who gives a fuck??? Phones are not designed for "adults" only, are they?
Be straightforward.
girls like polite staightforward dudes, you'll see.

If she doesn't remember you, then fair enough.
Old 10.12.2008, 04:58 AM   #8
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Well if she frightens you, why are you interested in her? Might as well just do nothing if you don't want to talk to her or meet her or anything. What's worse than acting like you care too much is acting like you care less than you actually do.
Old 10.12.2008, 05:01 AM   #9
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

No I care heaps, I'm worried that I'll come on too strong, that's the problem.
Old 10.12.2008, 05:09 AM   #10
pbradley
invito al cielo

Well coming off as too weak isn't going to solve this. A phone call is perfect. If you need an excuse for yourself, think of it as though you are just calling to make plans for next weekend.

Call on wednesday. Mention the party and how you got her myspace but not her name. When she tells you, repeat her name back to her in full. And then also ask if she knows of anything going on next weekend. She probably won't, so mention that you will call her if you hear of anything on your end. Say goodbye, hang up.

Keep a casual tone and you won't be coming off as strong. Make yourself a drink if you need to calm your nerves.
Old 10.12.2008, 05:12 AM   #11
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Get some credit for your cell phone and just text her again.
Old 10.12.2008, 05:13 AM   #12
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Call her.
Talk to her.

Keep in mind this advice is coming from an actual girl.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2008, 05:20 AM   #13
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Keep in mind this advice is coming from an actual girl.

Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2008, 05:21 AM   #14
greedrex
invito al cielo

^^yes.

TC, yr location is kinda frightening.
Old 10.12.2008, 05:33 AM   #15
al shabbray

Quote:
Yeah well I'm a bit socially..uhh....shy, i guess, so I was more so using myspace as a more casual way of getting in touch with her, eventually (and hopefully) leading to something more awesome. You don't think she'll find it a bit odd if I call her? We're not adults or anything.

I would be rather odd if you chit chat over myspace all the time. its kinda strange if you see her the next time and you talk the "normal" way. it will be different of course
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2008, 05:35 AM   #16
al shabbray

Quote:
No I care heaps, I'm worried that I'll come on too strong, that's the problem.

when did it happen? the night I mean?
like someone asked before, this weekend or the last?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2008, 05:41 AM   #17
greedrex
invito al cielo

tha romantic rippa
Old 10.12.2008, 05:45 AM   #18
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
Was she drunk too?
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2008, 05:47 AM   #19
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
Not that I'd know anything. I probably wouldn't be at a party with alcohol.
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2008, 06:13 AM   #20
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Drunk girls are lame. That's the real problem.

And even more so are drunk guys...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth