Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Dai the Flu (!!)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.28.2010, 06:57 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
fuck the flu , I been laid out for 11 consecutive days now, and it just keeps spiraling back and forth between sort of healthy to absolutely bed ridden, with no rhyme or reason to it. I strongly suspect that I have caught a second flu on top of the last one and that explains the second wave.. I'm living on coffee medicinally just to keep sort of awake..

Note: I had horrifying bronchitis back in March, I had to take a regiment of some hardcore asskicking antibiotics, reluctantly and as a last and desperate result, because accordingly my natural balance got ALL fucked, and I have caught every single bug/cold/flu since then, I been laid out in bed sick seven times now, and generally I rarely if ever actually even get sick! stupid fucking antibiotics...

anyone else laid the fuck out lately?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.28.2010, 07:53 PM   #2
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
I think about half of your posts reference Deftones in some way.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.28.2010, 08:31 PM   #3
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
I've been feeling sub-par for a week or so. Drinking coffee to get to work, kratom to ease the soreness, and kava to sleep. Thankfully, this is the first time in years I haven't had pneumonia or bronchitis. I recently quit smoking, both tobacco and the green stuff, and I think that has quite a bit to do with being able to deal with this.

Get well soon, brojangles.

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2010, 03:56 AM   #4
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
fuck the flu , I been laid out for 11 consecutive days now, and it just keeps spiraling back and forth between sort of healthy to absolutely bed ridden, with no rhyme or reason to it. I strongly suspect that I have caught a second flu on top of the last one and that explains the second wave.. I'm living on coffee medicinally just to keep sort of awake..

Note: I had horrifying bronchitis back in March, I had to take a regiment of some hardcore asskicking antibiotics, reluctantly and as a last and desperate result, because accordingly my natural balance got ALL fucked, and I have caught every single bug/cold/flu since then, I been laid out in bed sick seven times now, and generally I rarely if ever actually even get sick! stupid fucking antibiotics...

anyone else laid the fuck out lately?

well done, you didn't mention religion once!

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2010, 07:19 AM   #5
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I was begging to get sick Sunday NIght/ MOnday....I didn't go to bed and I had barely eaten.....so I think it was mainly that....plus it does help that I was walking for like an huor and ahalf to get to work below freezing/snow.....but I'm ok now.

so......yeah.....Get better dood. Drink yer gatorade n stuff.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2010, 05:04 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
well done, you didn't mention religion once!

ahem:

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.30.2010, 02:11 AM   #7
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Thankfully, I haven't been sick. Been taking care of s sick girly though so I might be soon (hope not).

Anyway, get better man!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth