Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Madonna can fuck herself
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.26.2006, 02:23 AM   #1
sonik death
bad moon rising

sonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud of
Man, Madonna is such a stupid idiot. These fucking celebrities fool themselves that their gross and extravagant lifestyles are justified by adopting a fucking child from a third world country. Yeah, I'm sure she gives money to charity as well, but how the fuck can she justify having x number of houses, cars, etc, etc. All these fuckin assholes make me so sick, preaching their fuckin beliefs, who gives a fuck, she can fuck herself in the fucking ass for all I care. Fucking idiot.
Old 10.26.2006, 02:26 AM   #2
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Daddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's asses
Your mom can fuck herself in the ass. Idiot. Squared. Retard.
Daddylikes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2006, 02:37 AM   #3
UVRAY
bad moon rising

UVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonik death
Man, Madonna is such a stupid idiot. These fucking celebrities fool themselves that their gross and extravagant lifestyles are justified by adopting a fucking child from a third world country. Yeah, I'm sure she gives money to charity as well, but how the fuck can she justify having x number of houses, cars, etc, etc. All these fuckin assholes make me so sick, preaching their fuckin beliefs, who gives a fuck, she can fuck herself in the fucking ass for all I care. Fucking idiot.

She doesn't have to justify anything she has worked for herself and earned legally.

Sometimes the more questionable antics that celebrities get up to are offset by the pleasure they bring to millions of people's lives. Not to mention the thousands of jobs a celebrity as big as Madonna creates around the world and the money the knock on effect generates for others.

As long as they are not harming anyone else they can do as they please without having to justify it - just like any of us can. That is what a free world is.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

UVRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2006, 02:40 AM   #4
sonik death
bad moon rising

sonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by UVRAY

Sometimes the more questionable antics that celebrities get up to are offset by the pleasure they bring to millions of people's lives.

Jesus, do you really believe that?
Old 10.26.2006, 02:42 AM   #5
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
shes really annyoing me in the past week
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2006, 02:43 AM   #6
UVRAY
bad moon rising

UVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Like I said, providing they are not harming anyone else, yes I do.

Concentrate on your own life.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

Old 10.26.2006, 02:45 AM   #7
sonik death
bad moon rising

My lifes fine thanks. Just because I say that I think Madonna's an idiot, does that mean I have a probelm with my life?

I personally I'm tired of these stupid fuckers crying on t.v and in the press about this and that, when they go about their own lives as if they are blessed by god himself.
Old 10.26.2006, 03:03 AM   #8
UVRAY
bad moon rising

Quote:
My lifes fine thanks. Just because I say that I think Madonna's an idiot, does that mean I have a probelm with my life?

I personally I'm tired of these stupid fuckers crying on t.v and in the press about this and that, when they go about their own lives as if they are blessed by god himself.

Personally, I don't believe in God.

But if I am wrong and he truly exists then how would you know they haven't been blessed?

Many of them certainly seem to live a blessed existence. Of course, if I am right and there is no God then maybe they did it by their own hard work. Which I, for one, can't find reason to argue with.

Or, they just got lucky.

But if it is mere luck then we're back to the blessed thing aren't we. And luck counts too.

Like I say concentrate on your own life. I didn't say there was anything wrong with your life. I'm just saying concentrate on that and stop whinging about the lives of celebrities. Makes no difference to you and you are wasting energy getting worked up about it.

All that swearing and insulting going on. Never heard anything like it in my life.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

Old 10.26.2006, 03:04 AM   #9
sonik death
bad moon rising

Thanks for your input, you're a real interesting guy.
Old 10.26.2006, 03:46 AM   #10
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Hats off to Madonna, she can do whatever the fuck she likes, this includes "fucking herself"

fuckin hell, she takes a child and gives him a way better life and she public enemy number 1...

like i said before Jolie did this twice and no-one batted a fuckin eyelid.
Old 10.26.2006, 03:50 AM   #11
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
What strong feelings there.She is,after all,adopting a child from one of the poorest countries in the world and looking after him in a way that,quite possibly, he wouldn't be in his homeland.She worked hard for her dosh and never made it a secret that she is a famous celebrity.What's the aggro for?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2006, 03:55 AM   #12
sonik death
bad moon rising

Hmm, i dunno, she just annoys me. Everything she does seems so to tokenistic.
Old 10.26.2006, 04:01 AM   #13
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hmm, i dunno, she just annoys me. Everything she does seems so to tokenistic.

i feel that about Pink! but fuck it, aint a thing mere mortals like us can do.
Old 10.26.2006, 06:55 AM   #14
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Well who cares what purpose she's doing it for? Sure, she might want more publicity, but she's still doing good to the world.
Old 10.26.2006, 07:03 AM   #15
Tokolosh 2.0
empty page

Tokolosh 2.0 is a jewel in the roughTokolosh 2.0 is a jewel in the roughTokolosh 2.0 is a jewel in the rough
i think madonna is great. why all the hate
Tokolosh 2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2006, 09:42 AM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the child had spent 3 years in an aids orphanage, his mother is deead from aids, his three siblings are dead from aids, his dad had not visited him since he went into the orphanage at age 4 months. the child is a LIFE and giood for madonna for helping. she has donated millions of her dollars to fight poverty and aids in africa specifically in Mulawi, she has started a relief organization called Raise Mulawi. go fuck yourself for bashing someone for doing good.
she did not publicize this, the tabloids did in an effort to constantly have to rake up soem sort of fake ass dilema or catastrophe.
Old 10.26.2006, 09:43 AM   #17
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
what would you do with millions of dollars.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2006, 09:56 AM   #18
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Her intentions are probably good, but she still whored her way to the top... like most of them.
Old 10.26.2006, 09:58 AM   #19
sonik death
bad moon rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the child had spent 3 years in an aids orphanage, his mother is deead from aids, his three siblings are dead from aids, his dad had not visited him since he went into the orphanage at age 4 months. the child is a LIFE and giood for madonna for helping. she has donated millions of her dollars to fight poverty and aids in africa specifically in Mulawi, she has started a relief organization called Raise Mulawi. go fuck yourself for bashing someone for doing good.
she did not publicize this, the tabloids did in an effort to constantly have to rake up soem sort of fake ass dilema or catastrophe.

You'd have to be a complete and utter prick if you didn't honestly believe that this whole 'stunt' is just another part in madonna's sick and greedy life. Get a grip, prick!
Old 10.26.2006, 09:58 AM   #20
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Celebrity and Its Discontents

Not content to leave the study of celebrities to tabloid body-language experts, the psychological community is coming to terms with celebrity psychopathology. The modern medical term—the famous term, the celebrity term, the superstar of psychological monikers—is acquired situational narcissism (coined by a doctor who may know whereof he speaks, since he refused an interview because he didn’t appear in the “Best Doctors” issue of this magazine).

Are the crazy drawn to Fame, or does Fame make them crazy? ASN claims the latter. To a celebrity, narcissism is a rational response to a world that functions as a mirror, amplifying one’s positive self-image, the sense that one is in the absolute center. It arrives later than classical narcissism—which sets in between the ages of 3 and 5, once a realistic view of the world begins to develop—but the disorders are indistinguishable, with patients exhibiting the same grandiose fantasies, excessive need for approval, lack of empathy, anger, and depression (how fabulous). Fearful of exposing the real them, narcissists project a glorified self that becomes so ingrained it becomes impossible to tell what’s real and what’s made up. This is the self they start talking about in the third person. Everyone must love this self or it risks dissolution. There must be Omnipresent Love. Speech becomes impressionistic and lacking in detail—a symptom celebrity profilers well recognize.
http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news...64/index3.html

---
The above is the first bit of a long article in New York magazine that appeared on the heels of a USC study concerning celebrities and narcissism. Interesting perhaps is that he study concluded that in the general population, men tend to be more narcissistic than women, but among celebrities, this tendency is reversed with celebrity women being more narcissistic than their male counterparts.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth