Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page in case you don't know - the democrats have taken the senate
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.08.2006, 02:45 PM   #1
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
the mainstream media has been slow and doesn't seem to have picked up on it yet. but look -

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/11/8/11169/6462

all i can say is - america you lucky fucking cunts - so many of you are so ignorant as to how dark your days have been since 2000. so many of you are not aware.

all you hip kids, you know the way you hate the mainstream music scene and find your truth and greatness in the underground? well the mainstream political media is a lot like that aswell, controlled by the same select people, dominated by the same agendas. the spoilt fat children of the liberal capitalist democracies sleep every night. they sleep in ignorance, accepting the reality they are given. we must be the good guys, we must be. there is no culture but ours. we are the world. america is the world. if some really bad shit was going down, like massive corruption, PNAC governmental coups, corporate lobbyists strangling hold of and enslaving the populus into poverty and debt, a war machine, a FOX news propaganda machine, a country so bloated in its own arrogance and apathy as to let the very foundations of the pinnacle of humanity (democracy) be nearly swept away by a far right special interest group called the PNAC... i could rant on and on... but i'll just put it in terms you can all understand - imagine a forum of stupid little teenybopper fans of some shitty mainstream band you love. imagine your contempt for them and how much more knowledgable and hip you think you are in comparison. well there's a whole grassroots movements of democracy loving intelligent and compassionate citizens that feel the same way about you. they watch as the populus is lied to and manipulated by the media, they watch as the right stories are hyped to draw attention away from the really disturbing stories, they watch as the populus hates bush but can't even come close to knowing the REAL reasons why they should. they watch as the populus sleeps amid the fire, unaware of the radicalist right wing bullshit that is taking hold of democracy, freedom and peace. they watch as the REAL truth, the REAL issues and the REAL facts are shunned by the mainstream media either because they are FOX controlled Republican puppets or lazy cowards to afraid of Bill O'Reilly smearing them as far left liars, and too lazy to write anything but the stories that are already made for them.

today was a miracle, a triumph of democracy, a trimph of grassroots independant citizens, a triumph of reality over fiction, a triumph over the people on the ground over the elite upper class in washington and the media. it was like an album on KRS hitting no.1 in the billboard charts.

i don't live in your country, i don't ever want to, i hate so much about you, but the one thing i love above all your flaws is democracy. that i would willingly give all to maintain. fairness, compassion and justice for your fellow man. these are the foundations of your country. and these are the things that 90% of you newly elected democratic politicians stand for. if you only knew how much shit they have been slung over the past 6 years. how closely they are scrutinised under the media microscope, just waited for one tiny slip to hype into a political disgrace. if you only knew the bullshit and evil that a man with an R attached to his name could get away with, while a man with a D must be walk his path dodging the attacks and smears of the right wing media and propaganda spin machine.

http://mediamatters.org/

http://www.democraticunderground.com

http://www.dailykos.com

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Main_Page

fuck, i'm ranting on here, but it's only because every single day the affairs of a country i don't even live in have been on my mind. i'm like most of you, i didn't give a fuck about politics, i didn't ever want to. but when such horrifying truth came into my mind, such crisis ignored by the media, i couldn't help but watch, read, learn and get involved in.

God Bless America, and God Bless You All.

Nancy's gonna kick some fucking ass.

__________________________________________________ _____________
Friday, October 06, 2006

By David Espo

The Associated Press ran the following story today:
Franklin Roosevelt had his first hundred days.

House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi is thinking 100 hours, time enough, she says, to begin to "drain the swamp" after more than a decade of Republican rule.

As in the first 100 hours the House meets after Democrats — in her fondest wish — win control in the Nov. 7 midterm elections and Pelosi takes the gavel as the first Madam Speaker in history.

Day One: Put new rules in place to "break the link between lobbyists and legislation."

Day Two: Enact all the recommendations made by the commission that investigated the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Time remaining until 100 hours: Raise the minimum wage to $7.25 an hour, maybe in one step. Cut the interest rate on student loans in half. Allow the government to negotiate directly with the pharmaceutical companies for lower drug prices for Medicare patients.

Broaden the types of stem cell research allowed with federal funds — "I hope with a veto-proof majority," she added in an Associated Press interview Thursday.All the days after that: "Pay as you go," meaning no increasing the deficit, whether the issue is middle class tax relief, health care or some other priority.

To do that, she said, Bush-era tax cuts would have to be rolled back for those above "a certain level." She mentioned annual incomes of $250,000 or $300,000 a year and higher, and said tax rates for those individuals might revert to those of the Clinton era. Details will have to be worked out, she emphasized.

"We believe in the marketplace," Pelosi said of Democrats, then drew a contrast with Republicans. "They have only rewarded wealth, not work."
"We must share the benefits of our wealth" beyond the privileged few, she added.

Pelosi, 66, has been a leader of the House Democrats since 2002. But her political apprenticeship dates to childhood, when her father was mayor of Baltimore. Now, her political base is about as liberal as it gets, San Francisco. It's a fact that Republicans love to emphasize to voters who might want to visit, but not feel comfortable living there.

Republicans find her an attractive political target, and recently said she would try to "cut-and-run" from Iraq while "launching bitter partisan investigations" of the Bush administration, possibly including impeachment hearings.

A grandmother five times over, Pelosi pops chocolates, shuns coffee and flashes her wit. Asked what offices should would occupy if in the Capitol if she becomes speaker, she laughed. "I'll have any suite I want." She would, too.

"If the election were held today we'd be successful," Pelosi predicted, claiming that her party's prospects are expanding as the campaign enters its final month. "So many other races are emerging right now," she said.
Democrats must gain 15 seats to regain the majority they lost in 1994, and have candidates in competitive races for 30 or so Republican-held seats, according to strategists in both parties. By contrast, only about a handful of Democratic-controlled seats appear ripe for possible Republican takeover.

Democrats have a pamphlet that lists all their promises and have run through several slogans in the past year or so as they test campaign messages. In recent days, Pelosi said, their prospects have improved by the discovery that former Republican Rep. Mark Foley of Florida had sent sexually explicit computer messages to teenage male pages.

Not long before sitting down for a lunchtime interview, she turned down a suggestion from Speaker Dennis Hastert that they jointly appoint former FBI Director Louie Freeh to recommend improvements in the page program.
"That was about protecting their majority" rather than the pages, she said dismissively.

Instead, she wants to put Hastert and other Republicans under oath and make them say what they knew of Foley's actions, when they learned it and what they did to stop him. The potential for political gain is clear to her.

"It's an opportunity for growth among women" for the Democrats, she said. "They don't always vote and this could be a motivation."
With married women, in particular, it's a huge issue, she added. Among older voters, too.

"If there's an ethical issue, seniors take a hike" and abandon politicians they blame, she said. "If we hold onto seniors we win the election."
__________________________________________________ _____________

If you think that 100 hour proposal is in anyway something special, just wait till you see what's gonna happen next. The dems can't give their game away, so they haven't even hit the tip of the iceberg of what they are gonna do. Any of you guys wonder why Rumsfeld just resigned? Not because the entire US military and Navy were calling for him to do so, not because he's a lying disgrace. Not because retired generals were coming out and publically denouncing him. Not because he lead America into a $2trillion dollar bloodbath. IT'S BECAUSE NOW WE HAVE CONTROL - HE KNOWS HE'S DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO BEING CARTED OFF TO THE HAGUE FOR WAR CRIMES.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 03:05 PM   #2
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
oh fucking GREAT
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 03:09 PM   #3
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
If you think that 100 hour proposal is in anyway something special, just wait till you see what's gonna happen next. The dems can't give their game away, so they haven't even hit the tip of the iceberg of what they are gonna do. Any of you guys wonder why Rumsfeld just resigned? Not because the entire US military and Navy were calling for him to do so, not because he's a lying disgrace. Not because retired generals were coming out and publically denouncing him. Not because he lead America into a $2trillion dollar bloodbath. IT'S BECAUSE NOW WE HAVE CONTROL - HE KNOWS HE'S DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO BEING CARTED OFF TO THE HAGUE FOR WAR CRIMES.

Old 11.08.2006, 03:13 PM   #4
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
God crypto, you are the biggest fucking twat retard around. Kill yrself.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 03:16 PM   #5
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
I must spread the democratic power around before giving it n'ik again.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 11.08.2006, 03:16 PM   #6
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
ni'k, darling, I fucking love you. Things are looking up for America!
Old 11.08.2006, 03:20 PM   #7
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
crypto - i'd rather be a fag than a homophobe.

if you are able to rise above petty insults that only make yrself look like a twat and actually have a debate or a discussion please let me know. i'd welcome it. i really would. if you don't believe me about rumsfeld just wait until the democrats start up the the shitstorm of indictments and investigations into the conduct of the white house. just wait and see what happens.

my friend, i'm happy to discuss and debate with you. do you think i'm some democrat loving nutjob? i respect and appreciate much of what traditional conservatism is. i have a deep respect for the opinions and views of many on the right. just not the crooks and liars in yr current administration.

if you could elaborate as to why this makes me a fag i'd be happy to listen to and consider your argument. that is if you can find one that links my opnion on rumsfeld's resignation to my sexuality.
Old 11.08.2006, 03:33 PM   #8
Confucious is sex
bad moon rising

Confucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's asses
It's about bloody time - the US is supposed to be a democracy afterall, not a republic.

And before you all jump on me, I am playing on words and have no interest in getting into a political debate. Carry on.
Confucious is sex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 03:33 PM   #9
k-krack
invito al cielo

Once again, I must spread a clever remark around before giving it to n'ik again.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 11.08.2006, 03:44 PM   #10
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Congrats to all you democratic voters on the board.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 03:51 PM   #11
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

i just wanted to use the chuck norris picture cause hes a fellow republican

jeeeez some of yall get so testy
Old 11.08.2006, 03:54 PM   #12
k-krack
invito al cielo

Probably because you are a fucking retard.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 11.08.2006, 03:59 PM   #13
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack

psst

'least we got one more year in the white hizzzzzle!!!!

throw yo hood up! throw yo hood up!
*chunks the repub gang sign*

duece, young blood!
Old 11.08.2006, 03:59 PM   #14
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Crypto,

as if you don't get testy, dimwitted twat. You're a little bitch about everything. Honestly, I enjoy some of your posts at times but being a complete dick in this thread was unecessary.

Fuck off.

Love always,
Hayden
Old 11.08.2006, 04:02 PM   #15
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses

Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 04:02 PM   #16
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

okay okay, ill come clean
i voted for KINKY
but he lost :/
Old 11.08.2006, 04:34 PM   #17
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
wait, are you not like 15?!
you cant even vote
hahahaha!!!!!!!

no one cares about what you have to say
you have no voice
shut the fuck up, kid!
Old 11.08.2006, 04:36 PM   #18
ni'k
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
wait, are you not like 15?!
you cant even vote
hahahaha!!!!!!!

no one cares about what you have to say
you have no voice
shut the fuck up, kid!

man, just because he is too young to vote doesn't mean he "has no voice" or people don't care what he has to say.
Old 11.08.2006, 04:37 PM   #19
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for your incredibly condescending and over-generalizing comments in the first post, Ni'k.

Really.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 04:43 PM   #20
ni'k
invito al cielo

what exactly is "over-generalising" about them? i can accept they may be condescending if you are already politically aware. i don't see them as over-generalising tho.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth