Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page It's the little things vol. II (bad)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.01.2006, 03:45 PM   #1
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Small irritations are so bad, aren't they?

I can't abide people who don't display basic good manners.

What about you?

Has this been done alreadY? If so, there's a small irritation to start you off!

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 04:54 PM   #2
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses

Clothes with "witty" or "ironic" statements which act as some knd of surrogate personality

the fact no one reads any more
people who walk slowly and get in my way
the "had any accidents recently" guys on the street
the fact that no one helps someone if they are clearly in need of it
the lack of manners of my peer group
the general public
taller people than me at gigs

I have a lot of bitterness towards a lot of people. There's a show in the uk called "grumpy old men" which features people like John Peel (before he died), Rick Wakeman, Bill Bryson, Des Lynham and others and I agree with everything they say about modern society and i'm 30 yrs younger than most of them.
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 04:57 PM   #3
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
oh and theres this scientologist woman that always stalks round one of the main streets in birmingham asking people if they'd "like to take a free stress test," and if you say no, she'll follow you up the street continuously asking. One week she asked me 8 times in 5 days so eventually I just said "remember me, next time you see me, don't come near me" since then I think she's gone out of her way to target me.
Old 06.01.2006, 05:03 PM   #4
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Objectively, it's small. In terms of the throbbing tidal waves of vitriolic rage it induces in me, it's enormous:

"IT'S ALL SUBJECTIVE".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 05:05 PM   #5
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
"It's society's fault, not the perpetrator's" blah blah wussy socia.... That makes me rage.

Old 06.01.2006, 05:09 PM   #6
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

sy said it best
society is a hole
Old 06.01.2006, 05:09 PM   #7
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywinternoshow
sy said it best
society is a hole

And personal responsibility is the plug!

Old 06.01.2006, 05:10 PM   #8
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Irritant:

people who ask questions but don't listen to the answers properly. Grrrrrrrr.

Old 06.01.2006, 05:12 PM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Ooh, that's a good one. People who ask for help and then tell you what you should do.

On this note, my brother, a mechanic, will constantly moan about how people bring their cars into the garage and then proceed to tell him what's wrong with the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 05:13 PM   #10
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=johnnywinternoshow]

Clothes with "witty" or "ironic" statements which act as some knd of surrogate personality

all of the above.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 05:14 PM   #11
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
~ When people eat cereal. It's one of the most disgusting noise in the world.
~ When people stare at me because they have nothing to say. Like I'll be here at the computer, and my mom will just stand there and look at me. When I ask her why she just makes a face and stands there some more. My french teacher does it too.
~ Mosquitoes, burn in hell fuckers.
~ People who never pitch yet they always expect to get some.
~ When I let people borrow stuff and they don't give it back.

I could go on and on, I'm an irritable person.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 05:26 PM   #12
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Sorry if this offends anyone.

Every night, at five o' clock, I go and bank the days takings at the post office. It used to be quick and easy. But now there's always some ebayer with twenty different parcels to weigh and post. GET OUT OF BED WHILE IT'S STILL MORNING - SOME OF US HAVE TO BE THERE AT FIVE O' CLOCK. Quarter of an hour it takes now. Tsch. Tsch. Tsch.

Old 06.01.2006, 05:34 PM   #13
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest

Every night, at five o' clock, I go and bank the days takings at the post office. It used to be quick and easy. But now there's always some ebayer with twenty different parcels to weigh and post. GET OUT OF BED WHILE IT'S STILL MORNING - SOME OF US HAVE TO BE THERE AT FIVE O' CLOCK. Quarter of an hour it takes now. Tsch. Tsch. Tsch.
On a similar note, I hate when people cash in $1 lottery wins at the super-market at registers that don't have lottery machines. The clerk has to go all the way to the other side of the store, find someone who knows how to cash them, go over to a line that does have a machine, interrupt that person, run it through, and come back. For one dollar. If I had known that was all they needed, I would have payed them to get the hell out of the line.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 05:36 PM   #14
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
1. people who ask really obvious questions that if they used their brain for 1 second they could answer themselves

2. i concur with the above "Clothes...which act as some knd of surrogate personality"

3. students (who think they are entitled to everything)

4. students (who think they are really interesting)

5. students (who are brainwashed in to thinking whatever the tutor says is law)
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 05:38 PM   #15
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest

it's exactly the opposite for me, I deliberately go to the post office from 9-12 and 1-4 because the rest of the time it's full of businessmen doing whatever they do
Old 06.01.2006, 05:38 PM   #16
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
When you realize yr out of hot sauce.....God damn it.
Old 06.01.2006, 05:39 PM   #17
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
people who try and push their way to the front at gigs.

people who talk and talk and talk and talk at gigs.

"freebird!" haha, that's great! die now.

vote for pedro shirts. i'm still fucking seeing those.
jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 05:39 PM   #18
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

I'm a student but I agree with all that, there are so many people in college that i would gladly destroy if i could.

I think i'm showing my true sociopathic colours in this thread
Old 06.01.2006, 05:40 PM   #19
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
3. students (who think they are entitled to everything)

These people inevitably turn into bitter, dissapointed little bitches.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 05:47 PM   #20
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
...students (who think they are entitled to everything)

Thanks to a hand not very far from my right wrist, the above are entitled to a free slap in the face.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth